Skip to content
- Enhance and energize the IT industries to make Madurai, a leading Information Technology destination of India.
- Building capacity of member companies to produce quality software products and IT services by organizing various workshops, seminars, arrange access to professional technical and operational resources, develop innovation based entrepreneurship, etc.
- Develop marketing and sales opportunities for members by organising B2B meetings, cluster marketing initiatives, exhibition / trade show visits, overseas trade delegation, etc.
- Develop the IT industries eco system by collaborating with Educational institutions and IT end users consisting of Corporate, MSME and business enterprises by conducting ICT training programs, Job fairs, Technical symposiums and competitions, improving the IT competence of students matching with industry standards, creating awareness on the value of intellectual workmanship, warn against IT Crimes, etc.
- Collaborate with Government for better infrastructure facilities, statutory regulations, joint Government initiatives, support for IT based initiatives, member issues, attracting larger IT industries, etc.